Hire A Shopify Expert — Why You Should & Where You Could!
Want to customize your Shopify store’s looks and feels, improve your web functionality and enhance authenticity? You may want to hire a Shopify expert to liven up your website with stunning designs and high-performing features.
This is because an expert will customize your Shopify store based 100% on your custom needs. Hence, you’ll get your dream store without worrying about Shopify themes and app limitations.
So in this article, LitExtension — #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert will walk you through:
Let’s dive in!
Why Should You Hire a Shopify Expert?
Shopify experts are agencies or individuals that provide service solutions to Shopify merchants’ needs. This includes store setup, marketing and sales, visual design, SEO audit, and so on!
It surely will cost you some expenses to hire Shopify experts. But with a fully-customized website, the benefits you get in the long run may go beyond your expectations.
Don’t have a Shopify store yet? Let us help you save a big deal. LitExtensions is Shopify’s official partner. So when you create a Shopify store using our link, you only have to pay 3 dollars for the whole first 3 months (the usual fee starts from $29-$299/month).
Here are four reasons why you may want to hire a Shopify expert:
#1. Drive Traffic and Grow Sales
You can build an incredibly beautiful website. However, all your efforts might go in vain if none of your target audience visits it.
So one of the benefits of outsourcing Shopify professionals is that you can improve your store’s traffic and more importantly, convert more visitors into sales.
#2. Get Started Selling Right Away
Since Shopify specialists have years of hands-on experience dealing with many Shopify stores, they may get the work done much faster than you do it yourself.
Therefore, by hiring a Shopify expert to design your website, speed up your page speed, or whatever you name it, you could focus on what you’re most passionate about — selling.
#3. Make Your Website More Functional
According to research by Top Design Firms, 42% of people would leave a website due to poor functionality.
That means you can have a stunning website, but if it doesn’t give users the best on-site experience, they’ll just leave. Hence, you need to hire a Shopify specialist so that they’ll improve both your design and functionality.
#4. Get Valuable Consultation
No matter how experienced you and your team are, you may encounter several bottlenecks as you scale up your business.
So by hiring a Shopify consultant to look at your website’s ins and outs, they can give you valuable findings on overcoming those bottlenecks.
What is Shopify & How to launch your e-store with it? You may love to read our beginner guides on this popular eCommerce platform first:
◾ Shopify Review — All Pros & Cons
◾ Top 10 Best Shopify Themes — Have You Got One?
Litos — A Certified Shopify Expert
It’s beneficial to hire a Shopify expert. But make sure you know who would optimize or develop your store — your most important asset. The sad truth is that many scams call themselves experts. Once you give them the money, they’ll leave you with an unfinished and messed-up website.
So, do careful research and only work with real experts.
For that, you may love to look at the services offered by Litos — one of the certified Shopify experts with 10+ years of experience.
Shopify Website Development
If you need to hire someone to build a Shopify store that hits all the right notes, Litos’s Shopify Website Development service should be your go-to choice.
Whether you’ve just dipped your toe in the eCommerce world or want to migrate your store from another platform, setting up your store properly is a big deal. You have to ensure your website is flawless before launching it and alluring visitors inside.
And this is where Litos’s Shopify Website Development service comes in handy.
What Does Litos’s Shopify Website Development Service Cover?
- Connect Your Domain To Your Shopify Store.
- Choose a theme that best suits your store niche and customize it to your request.
- Add products to your Shopify store and group them into collections.
- Set up Shopify’s built-in payment gateways or add third-party providers such as PayPal so you can accept payments.
- Set up shipping rates for you based on your product’s weight or destination.
- Install must-have applications for your store based on your goals (cross-selling apps, email marketing apps, etc.)
Shopify Theme Development
If you have a Shopify website and want to turn it into high-converting artwork, the Shopify Theme Development of Litos may be all you ever need.
With a team of top-tier Shopify design experts customizing 6000+ Shopify websites, Litos is one of the best Shopify development agencies that offer this type of service.
What Does Litos’s Shopify Theme Development Service Cover?
- Based on your niche, Litos will compile a list of leading Shopify stores so you can mix and match the best parts of each store into yours.
- Make a list of pages that your Shopify website needs to have.
- Add eCommerce features to your Shopify pages. This can be a mega menu on the Homepage, color swatches on the Product Pages, or an advanced filter on Collection Page, etc.
- Decorate your Shopify website with stunning visual elements.
◾ How to Custom Shopify Themes — A Complete Guide for Beginners
◾ Free Shopify Themes: Which Theme Is The Best For Beginners?
Shopify App Development
Though there are around 7 thousand apps on the Shopify App Store, the problem with most of them is that they’re not specifically tailored to your store’s needs.
So when you are looking for an app that offers unique features and integrations, or don’t want to add too many apps to your store, you may need a Shopify custom app.
If that is the case, don’t miss out on the Shopify App Development service by Litos. With this service, Litos’s Shopify app developers will build you a custom app that is packed with every feature and integration you want.
What Does Litos’s Shopify App Development Service Cover?
Depending on your request, Litos will help develop an all-in-one app that has all the custom features you need, including:
- Order and shipping features, such as automatic fulfillment, order tracking, etc.
- Sales-boosting features, such as product bundles, quantity breaks, gifts with purchase, etc.
- Profit-tracking tool to closely monitor your profit & losses.
- Currency converters & language translation to help localize your store for different countries.
- Or any custom feature and integration you want.
Further readings: Best Shopify Apps For A Brand New Website
Shopify Upgrade & Maintenance
Running and scaling a successful store doesn’t allow you to use the ‘set it and forget it’ approach. To be more particular, you have to closely monitor your Shopify website in all aspects. This includes a slow page speed, 404 pages, broken links, irresponsive product pages, and so on.
However, if you’re just a newbie with a small team, you may not have much time left to do frequent check-ups and ensure everything is on the right track. Hence, another service of Litos that you may love is Shopify Upgrade & Maintenance service.
What Does Litos’s Shopify Upgrade & Maintenance Service Cover?
- Frequent website audit that covers all aspects of your Shopify store set-up, from theme & third-party app review to HTML & JS code review.
- Upgrade your Shopify store any time Shopify releases a new update.
- Optimize your website theme code to make your pages lighter and load faster.
- Support you immediately for emergent cases.
Already host your online shop with another eCommerce platform and now want to switch to Shopify? Building up your website from scratch again sounds tiresome. Well, actually, you shouldn’t have to!
If you want to migrate from another platform to Shopify (e.g: BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Squarespace, etc.), Litos’s Shopify Migration service is worth each of your pennies.
Their Shopify setup experts literally have migrated hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores to Shopify. Usually, it takes them only a few working days for the migration process and most migrated stores are error-free.
What Does Litos’s Shopify Migration Service Cover?
- Migrate all your store’s important historical data from other platforms to Shopify, such as products, customers, orders, etc.
- Keep your store active during the migration process so you won’t lose any sales.
- Free re-migration and updates during the first 3 months to give your store the best data possible.
- 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied.
Selling on global commerce channels like Google, Facebook and Amazon are tremendously profitable. However, managing each channel individually can be a daunting task. Not to mention that sometimes you cannot even push your Shopify products to said channels (e.g, due to missing required fields).
So if you want to expand your sales channels to maximize your reach, consider Litos’s Shopify Integration service to save you time and effort. With this service, Litos team will sync your Shopify products and orders to any channels you want and let you manage them all in one central hub.
What Does Litos’s Shopify Integration Service Cover?
- Multi-channel connects with any sales channels you want, such as Facebook Shops, Google Merchant Center, Etsy Marketplace, etc.
- Set up an intuitive dashboard for you to bulk-edit your product listings with smart filters and rules.
- Set up LiveSync for your store so your product information, inventory status, and orders can be synced in real-time.
- Import your sales channels’ orders to your Shopify order section so you can fulfill them effectively in one place.
Hire a Shopify Expert — FAQs
Where Can I Find Shopify Experts?
There are many places where you can find and hire a Shopify developer. If you want to look for certified experts like Litos, simply go to Shopify Experts where you can find a lot of Shopify experts for hire.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Shopify Expert?
It depends on your request and the pricing of the Shopify website developers for such requests. Therefore, the cost can vary from $100-$200 for a website audit to even $10,000 for building a whole website from scratch.
Can I Trust Shopify Experts?
Yes, as long as the experts you work with are certified experts like Litos. So, in order not to throw your money over the window, ensure that you carefully research the Shopify development agency or individual experts you want to work with.
Ready To Hire A Shopify Expert for Your Store Needs?
In brief, hiring a true Shopify expert will give you a lot of benefits, including better web designs, higher ranking on search engines, higher conversions and so many more! But that’s only when you’re selective toward the experts you will outsource.
Consider Litos superb services for your Shopify store. Well, we’re just one click away! Simply book a free 1-on-1 consultation with our top-tier experts and tell us what we can do to help.
By the way, join our Facebook Community to get the inside scoop from global eCommerce entrepreneurs like you.