With its ease of use and robust eCommerce features, Shopify is a perfect choice to embark on your selling journey. Still, there are some limitations to Shopify themes. Therein, Shopify page builders come in handy.
So, if you’ve been searching for an app or a service provider that helps elevate your visual storefront, you’re arriving at the right place.
In this article, LitExtension — #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert will walk you through:
- Why You Need a Shopify Page Builder
- Shopify Page Builders: 7+ Best Solutions
- Best Shopify Page Builder Service — Litos
Let’s dive right in!
Why You Need a Shopify Page Builder?
Although Shopify is a competent eCommerce platform, its page builder and templates fall short of alternatives like BigCommerce in terms of flexibility. And by using a Shopify page builder, you can bypass Shopify themes’ limitations and elevate your store with out-of-the-box sections.
Here are 7 reasons why you need a Shopify page builder:
- Ease of use: Instead of spending hours in front of the screen coding, a Shopify page builder will help you add your desired elements onto your Shopify store just by dragging and dropping.
- Lots of templates: One of the greatest benefits of using a Shopify page builder is that most of them have a wide range of templates. So all you have to do is pick one and add your logo, brand colors on it without having to build everything from scratch.
- Integrations: Shopify page builders usually integrate with many other Shopify apps as well. For instance, PageFly supports Loox integration. This means you can add stunning customer reviews to your store with this page builder.
- Responsive pages: A good page builder will offer you responsive templates to make your pages look good on mobile devices, which is hardly attainable when optimizing by yourself.
- Enhanced user experience: Shopify page builders’ templates are coded by skilled eCommerce web developers.
- Better web design: Using a Shopify page builder will improve your web design. And according to research conducted by Adobe, 59% of people prefer beautifully-designed pages rather than simple ones.
- Improved conversions: When you make your website more authentic and aesthetic, you’re enhancing trust with your target audience and increasing your chances to convert them into sales.
Sure, Shopify is good! But does it suit your demands & budgets? Find out your answer with our 101 guides on Shopify’s foundations:
Decided to launch your website with Shopify? Create your dream Shopify store with us using this link, and you only have to pay $1 per month for the first 3 months (the normal fee starts from $29-$299/month).
Shopify Page Builders: 7+ Best Apps
Now that you know why a Shopify page builder is of paramount importance to your bottom line, let’s discover 7+ best page builders for Shopify that are worth each of your pennies!
Rating: 4.9 (7,045)
Pricing: $24/month — $199/month | Free plan available
PageFly is the best Shopify page builder we want to introduce to you today. The app is widely known among Shopify merchants for its ease of use, stunning templates, seamless integrations with a wide range of apps, etc.
What makes PageFly one of the top Shopify page builders is its rich template library. With 100+ templates for all page types, from Homepage, Collection page to Product page and Landing page, PageFly got you covered no matter which industry you are in.
The awesome thing is that it also has a free plan for those who want to test out the water, making it one of the best free page builders for Shopify merchants who are on a tight budget.
- Over 100 well-responsive templates for you to choose from
- The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize the pages’ looks and feels
- Diverse integrations to add stunning and highly-functional elements on your website (e.g: Ali Review, Bold Bundles, Growave, etc.)
- For advanced customizations, the app also supports input HTML code
- Add stunning sections to your existing Shopify pages
Rating: 5.0 (909)
Pricing: $14.99/month — $59.99/month | Free plan available
EComposer is another badass Shopify landing page builder to level up your web design and functionality. Similar to PageFly, EComposer gives you a whole lot of made-to-use templates so you can save time customizing your Shopify theme from scratch.
This app deserves to be one of the best Shopify landing page builders due to its flexible customizations. You can “mix and match” different sections and blocks of different templates and craft your unique pages.
What’s also awesome about EComposer is that the app’s templates are well-responsive and lightweight. This means you can feel free to add stunning pages to your Shopify store without worrying about page speed optimization.
Also, EComposer has a free plan for you to check things out in case you want to give it a try.
- Extensive page templates for any store niche
- An easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor
- Lots of built-in sale add-ons, such as Color Swatches, Cross-selling, etc.
- You can add an existing section to your current pages (e.g: an Instagram feed or product collection)
- A bunch of integrations with famous tools like Loox, Judgeme, etc.
Rating: 4.8 (2,989)
Pricing: $39/month — $499/month | Free plan available
This list would be incomplete without Shogun. Together with PageFly and EComposer, this app is one of the best landing page builders for Shopify merchants.
Shogun is loved by thousands of users for its top-industry templates that are easily customized. All you have to do is pick the type of page you want to build and use Shogun’s editor to drag and drop elements onto it.
Or you could also add stunning sections (e.g: sliders, video, product tabs, etc.) to your existing pages to spice them up.
And if you’re on a budget, Shogun should be your go-to choice because apart from its paid plans, Shogun supports small businesses with a free plan as well.
- A wide variety of templates for you to get started on your Shopify website creation
- Rich library of many elements such as timers, accordion, video, etc.
- Drag-and-drop editor to easily add, remove or customize your pages without coding
- Lots of integrations with well-renowned apps such as Klaviyo, Yotpo, etc.
- Schedule the times you want your pages to be published
Other Shopify Page Builder Apps
Apart from the 3 top-tier Shopify page builders above, here are a few good value options that you might want to take a look at:
- GemPages Landing Page Builder is an excellent Shopify theme builder to level up your Shopify store design.
- LayoutHub — Easy Page Builder is one of the Shopify best website builder that you definitely shouldn’t miss out on.
- Automizely Page Builder is worth investing in if you want to build high-converting and SEO-friendly pages.
- Zipify Pages Builder & Editor is another good value Shopify page builder we highly recommend.
- Custom Landing Page Builder may be your best fit if you want to overcome Shopify themes’ limitations.
Best Shopify Page Builder Service — Litos
The Shopify page builders we recommend above are surely good enough for many Shopify store owners’ needs. However, at the end of the day, templates are still templates no matter how good-looking they are.
Therefore, if you want to turn your Shopify website into unique & high-converting artwork, you may need to find a Shopify expert.
#1. Why Litos Shopify Page Builder?
Whether you want to redesign your existing pages or build a whole stunning website from the ground up, Litos got your back.
- Certified experts: Litos is home to Shopify experts with years of hands-on experience in building and customizing many successful Shopify stores. This means your Shopify pages will be built by real experts who know what they’re doing.
- Shopify solution partner: Being a Shopify’s official partner since the early days, Litos will build your pages using state-of-the-art techniques. Hence, your website will be stunning and lightweight as well.
- Fast turnaround: If you need to build a beautiful landing page to make it in time for a sale campaign ahead, Litos is a perfect solution. This is because Litos usually builds your pages in a couple of days or so.
- Affordable pricing: If you’re on a budget and still want to look for a credible Shopify page builder agency, your stop should end with Litos. Given their high-quality work, Litos is one of the most affordable expert solutions in the market.
- Individualized customization: This is one of Litos’ strongest points and sets it apart from other Shopify page builder apps or agencies. Their team will go to extra lengths to fulfill any of your custom requests. So this means your website will have lots of signatures that customers can find nowhere else.
- Dedicated maintenance: Last but not least, Litos is also preferred by lots of merchants for their dedicated support. They will give you ongoing maintenance and support to ensure that your Shopify pages are of the best performance.
#2. How Does Litos Build Your Shopify Pages?
When you’ve decided to use Litos’ Shopify page builder service, they will build and customize your Shopify pages in 4 transparent steps:
- Research: Based on your niches and requests, they will give you some of the best Shopify store links that you may want your store to be better.
- Analysis: After getting to know about your preferences, Litos team will make a list of pages that you need for your Shopify store.
- Feature: With all of the pages that have been specified, Litos will proceed to break down the optimization into various features and designs for each individual page. This is to make sure that you get a website that is built and optimized for your needs.
- Design: After Litos team has listed down all the visual elements and functionality for each of your pages, they will give you the design mockups. If you are happy, the mockups will be passed on to their web developers to do magic for your store.
Shopify Page Builders — FAQs
What is a Shopify page builder?
A Shopify page builder is a third-party application that helps design pages for your Shopify store. The reason why Shopify page builders are widely used is that these apps offer more features and visual optimizations than Shopify’s pre-built themes.
Which page builder is best for Shopify?
It depends on your needs and budget. Because there are bunches of Shopify store builders in the Shopify App Store, and each of them offers different tool sets at different prices.
Is it worth it to hire a Shopify expert?
If using a Shopify store builder doesn’t make you feel satisfied yet, it is worth hiring an expert to do it for you. But you have to do careful research on the agencies or experts you intend to outsource. Otherwise, you will just throw your hard-earned money through the window.
All in all, page builders are the perfect solution if you want to design beautiful web pages. For that, we hope our list of the 8 best Shopify page builders can help you pick the one that best suits you.
However, if you want to design absolutely stunning and unique pages for your store, you need a genuine expert.
And if you want to make friends with and gain real-life experience from other eCommerce entrepreneurs like you, you’re welcome to join our Facebook Community.